Novant Health Steele Creek Family Medicine cares for patients throughout adulthood. We offer well-patient care, as well as treatment for common and complex illnesses, diseases and disorders.
By choosing a family medicine provider, you can benefit from services offered by internal medicine doctors and other adult care doctors. You can rely on the doctors at Steele Creek Family Medicine to be your primary care physicians.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Annual Physical Exams
- Sick-Patient Care, including same-day appointments when available
- Chronic Illness Management, including management for diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, etc.
- Osteoporosis Prevention, Screening and Management
- Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
- Menopause Education and Management
A note about gynecologic care: The physicians of Rankin Women's Center regularly work out of the Novant Health Steele Creek Family Medicine office. We refer our patients to Rankin's doctors for pap smears and other gynecologic care, as well as obstetric care.
Lab tests and vaccinations are easy to take care of through our on-site lab. Click here for more information about our lab services. We also offer all common vaccinations and immunizations including flu shots and shingles vaccines. Click here for a list of vaccinations and immunizations offered.